need help achieving your goals?
we can help you fulfill your potential
What is life coaching?
Shrinking the gap between where you are and where you'd like to be
Coaching begins with intentionally listening to identify your unique strengths, habits, goals and roadblocks are.
We'll ask pointed questions that clarify what skills and habits need to be strengthened, and what roadblocks need to be destroyed, in order for you to attain your desired goals.
To ensure a future and goal-centered focus you'll be given several powerful exercises. These are intended to springboard your progress toward the goals you've set out to accomplish.
At many stops along the way we will celebrate the little and large transformations that have transpired. A primary focus of coaching is learning to see incremental successes as the pathway to accomplishing the larger ones.
Slowing down long enough to recognize what helps you achieve your goals is typically the most transforming aspect of the coaching process.
- Infertility, Foster Care & Adoption
- Developmental Goals
- Communication/Conflict-Resolution Patterns
- 360-Degree Behavioral Assessments
- Spiritual Direction
- Alignment of Decisions with Values
- Defining and Living With Purpose
- Connecting to a Spiritual Community
ADHD & AUTISM
- Child, Adolescent & Adult ADHD
- Managing Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Parents of Children with Executive Functioning Disorders
- Debt Reduction
- Investments & Retirement
- Managing Impulsive Spending
Check out this great article that explains the differences and similarities between counseling and coaching